I hope the people you sacked go on to better games

I really hope that the restructuring of your game results in those people going on to work on much better games.

Your entire audience for this game is highly critical of how bad you have made it and I have a distinct feeling, the people you got rid of are ones who probably felt the game had gone south.

Also just saw what ya other team did locking two skins into the Overwatch Deluxe Battle Pass….the two most popular skins paywalled into a $40 premium pass.

Your company is so far gone and your games are a shell of what they use to be :roll_eyes:

I would prefer they hire better people. Odds are those who were let go contributed to the quality decline. The RNG combined with the random 3 deck meta per season/expansion is getting old real quick.

3 Likes

Why would you want those “better games” to fail?

You just listed several reasons why people might be fired, then you wish those people on a game that’s thriving?!

Don’t sink a place that’s working with people who would corrupt it with bad work ethic and a dev mindset that has sent THIS game in the wrong direction for years.

Breaking down boxes somewhere is a nice job that won’t put anyone’s game experience at risk.

1 Like