I HAVE the fix for Hearthstone

I did explain above…garbage collectors like you cannot understand simple math unless drawn to them…or videoed.

1 Like

your weird theory says blizzard bans any streamer who isnt matched vs an aggro deck while playing control…

no…you just pull it out of context…my weird theory is that Blizzard WILL ban anyone who even speaks or tries to show how the system is rigged…

2 Likes

This comment right here!!!

+1 +1, thats the part no one is understanding

1 Like

Mostly because 80% if not more of this community has the brain equal to the size of a peanut … Boreas is living proof that this percentage might be higher.

And how will rigged matchmaking knock players off the leaderboard?
(Without deck where it is impossible to react)

after the second time I lose a heroic duel (fortunately without real money), due to an animation that lasts too long, running out of time and preventing me from making my move at the end of the animation, I can say that the level of incompetence and attachment EXCLUSIVELY to the entrances and to the earnings that it shows in the last few years makes hearthstone for me a rip-off game that is a game where you user on one side or the other will still be screwed, so spending real money for me is crazy out of my mind, although perhaps the by now established rng pay is different from rng free, if you search on the net you will find testimonials and proofs of my last statement, but unfortunately for those who think that by entering their salary into hearthstone they will be able to win much more some algorithms will screw it anyway by telling their brain to insert more money because the time you get the cards to have the best deck blizzard modifies the rng to favor another deck and therefore you will be stung and capped or, or releases a new set

1 Like