[Main Thread] Shop Closed after patch 25.2

It just says arena is currently disabed and shop is just inaccesible? Ive tried reinstalling and changing regions

14 Likes

I have the same problem

2 Likes

Hey guys; I thought I was the only one, but same here; shop closed, cannot use gold or runestones to buy arena. Been this way for maybe 3-4 days. Any progress solving this?

3 Likes

nice to know i’am not the only one

5 Likes

The same, just after patch 25.2 I can’t get buy duels or use shop on PC, but on phone everything works correctly

2 Likes

Same with shop after last patch and a strange inscription in red in mercenaries with the words: “Message Popup Display was not available to show a message” :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Same here, I cannot purchase arena tickets with neither gold nor other currencies, and shop is closed. Repair/Reinstalling the game did not help.

2 Likes

Hello, @technical support? Anyone gona address this?

9 Likes

Mine was just half fixed. I wasn’t able to access shop or buy arena on either pc or mobile, but about 1 hour ago both arena and shop became available on my phone. Looks like it shop is still suspended on my pc, but at least i got to start an arena run.

2 Likes

Same here, I cannot open shop on any modes is closed. Repair/Reinstalling the game did not help.

4 Likes

My god, its still broken?? Is this going to get addressed? I know Blizzard is a small indie company but It’s been broken for almost a week now? Could be nice to get something

7 Likes

same here! I also tried to change the game’s language, but it doesn’t seem to work, as well as giving hearthstone the access in firewall
hope they’ll fix it soon

3 Likes

Fixed this issue on phone.
Clear cache
&
Clear data

Then wait for it to update again :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I, too, am having this issue, have been for 6 days now. I opened a ticket about it and got this response…

“If this error happens after a game update check BlizzardCS https://twitter.com/blizzardcs on Twitter for breaking news and information on our services and try again later.
If the problem continues, try uninstalling and reinstalling support.blizzard.c0m/article/000030333 your game or visit our Technical Support Forum. us.forums.blizzard.c0m/en/hearthstone/c/technical-support
Otherwise, you can find most Hearthstone products in our website. shop.battle.n3t/family/hearthstone”

I refuse to use twitter, obviously uninstalling and reinstalling Hearthstone had no effect, the forums are full of people with the same issue but no resolution and you can’t buy arena or duels from the website

6 Likes

okay i have uninstalled twice and even uninstalled battle net. Still no shop, any idea why blizzard has not fixed this yet ugh i miss my arenas and my battleground 4 pick

2 Likes

Add me to the list.
Shop closed here and I’m in a HS group on Facebook and some players posted there about the issue.
However I was able to use the shop on Android phone.

3 Likes

Same here. I not can acess to the shop inside the game!!

I try;

Change game languaje
Deleted internet cookies
Delete the client and game, redownload client and game and reinstall client and game…

And nothing SHOP CLOSEd all the time inside the game!

2 Likes

Thought I was the only 1 as I mainly play arena & have not been able to use my gold to buy into it for 3 days now (tomorrow will be 4). I am on a PC (not phone or laptop). I use a wireless setup on my PC (not sure if that has anything to do with all of us having the same issue). Getting pretty upset that I cannot get back into Arena though)…Please help

2 Likes

Same problem here after the last patch

1 Like

In all seriousness… Is there support Blizzard? So many people over the last few days have claimed the same thing, yet no one bothers to check it out?

4 Likes