I have 15 Gold I can never spend

In the before times, in the long long ago, Hearthstone Quests rewarded weird denominations of gold. Then after a few years, they standardized it to multiples of 25 and then eventually moved it to rewards tracks.

The problem is that when that initial switch to units of 25 happened, I still had 15 unspent gold. So for many years, I’ve had 15 gold just sitting in my ledger that I can never spend and after all these years I am sick of seeing my total so off every single time.

Is there any way to fix this? As much as I’d love to get something for that gold, at this point I’m even willing to throw it away if it means I don’t have to see it floating like a useless ghost.

1 Like

Use free tavern tickets from the rewards track to enter arena, claim gold rewards until the amount evens out, then never use another tavern ticket.

4 Likes

So many questions. Arena has weird denominations of gold rewards? How do you claim gold rewards in Arena? Do I have to be any good with Arena?

1 Like

You do not have to be any good. You can start a run and retire it with 0 wins for one card pack and one random reward, which could be 25 or 30 gold. You’re guaranteed 25-35 gold as a reward after 3 wins. After you’ve suffered 3 losses or retire the run, you click on the key to open your rewards chest (you’ll see it).

More info, including the full chart of rewards, can be found here: https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Arena

If you like duels, you can use Tavern Tickets to play Heroic Duels instead of Arena. The rewards are structured exactly the same.

2 Likes

I just played two rounds of Duels. The first I got 0 gold for 0 wins, and the second I got 40 gold for 1 win. So I’m still off, just by 5 this time.

Also why was this moved?

Heres how you get rid of it and it wil work eventually

Here you go start an arena run the look at how much gold you have left.

You will need this table https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Arena#Rewards_table

After the arena run you want gold in multiples in 50 because at max level gold is given in multiples of 50 so can make it 100 an even number.

So if you have 15 gold you will need for example 35 gold ideally you want get 1 win and concede you rinse and repeat till you have 50 or 100 multiples i hope this helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.