I hate going first

My opponent gets TWO extra draws to get their OP turn 3 combo (1 extra card + mulligan).

As if that wasnt enough, they get the coin which just secures that they will pull of their OP turn 3 combo first before I can do mine if by a miracle I happen to draw the combo with, I repeat, TWO LESS DRAWS.

This is so obviously unfair that I am in shock that nobody caught that during the game’s entire lifespan.

How am I even supposed to win by turn 5 if my opponent has already killed me with their unfair advantage?

Well it’s a good thing you don’t always have to go first. :slight_smile:

An extra card + an extra mulligan != 2 extra cards. They get 1 coin but you get a mana advantage the rest of the turns until you’re both at 10 mana (which is normally longer than the game will last). Going first is generally favored in nearly all hearthstone game modes. In fact some hearthstone-like digital ccgs go as far as to give the second player 2 or 3 coins (and make them once per turn in some way).

OR, you could just be completely wrong; which seems more likely.

It’s been shown many times that going first gives you the advantage.

It’s been shown many times…in 2014. Nowadays I really need my 2 extra cards to win

Use the throg minion. If they use a spell you get another trog minion xD and ofc with this games rng you ofc dont have trog at the begin