I hate BG Duos with a passion

With Duos, Battlegrounds has turned into a big waste of time. I enjoyed Battlegrounds as a quick game to relax, but now i spend 10 minutes, get a decent setup, and my forced partner leaves. Either i leave and go again, or i get stomped, but then i start a new game, and the same thing happen again, and again, and again…

I don’t know if this was a drive to murder Battlegrounds, but it is unplayable as long as you can’t take charge of your teammates deck, or have a bot do it, it will never stop sucking…

You are aware that you can switch back to regular Battlegrounds right?

You don’t have to play Duos.

3 Likes

I love dueos battlegrounds i could not disagree more i am currently 5200 rating and im looking for duos partners i thikn have ppl on my friendslist as well sometimes just playing with random people can be fun.

I did not play solo battlegrounds alot but i love duos battlegrounds its amazing try it out guys.
i myself am a team player and like to pass when i can.

To me personaly both modes are great i prefer duos because it feels alot more strategic and also you need to find the balance of when to focus on your board and minions and when to pass to my partner and help him.

1 Like

When I’m alone, now I play “solo”.

Like you, I tried playing in a duo “with strangers” but last time, a player bought a card in the first round and then left !
:astonished:

Since then I found a partner (on the French forum because I’m French and it’s easier to communicate by voice) and I only play with him (for the moment) and everything is fine.

You have to try to play with people who are on your friends list so as not to be disappointed.

True.

Yeah but OP hates Duos with a PASSION and I think that PASSION will fade if he/she/it switches from Duos to regular.

Is it the “solo” mode that you call “regular” or the “classic” mode of the game (outside the battleground) ?
(To make sure you understand.)

Personally I find mercenary mode a bit fun and I love the battlegrounds (solo or duo).
Maybe with passion.
:sweat_smile:

I don’t like the “classic” mode of the game.
(I don’t hate but … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

I am in like between liking and disliking Duos, most time when my partners does even better than me and some others don’t.

I hate being alone in a duo :

• from the start of the game
  • after playing a single card
  • in the middle, while we win ! (you finish second instead of first)

:roll_eyes:

So the unplayable game mode gets better if you don’t play the game mode? That’s one answer =)

It is not unplayable. If you team up with a friend then it is quite good.

If there is no friend available then regular Battlegrounds is the better option.

you never talked about an unplayable mode, just a mode you don’t like.
And the answer was don’t play a game you don’t like. Which should be the obvious thought to have.

What you described is not something special to BG duos, you’ll have that in any online co-op multiplayer game when you play with random people.

If you want reliable partners, find them yourself before queueing.

1 Like

then why are you so angry about other players playing duos ? how does duos existing affect old BG mode ?

If that is your fear we should start a duos battleground partner thread and get people to add each other we could give our ratings so people can find partners.

We could also state our ratings in the thread but that does not mean u cant add a player from a different rating.

I dont mind playing with strangers although a dedicated partner or multiple parners are better as you get play more regarly together.

I myself am very close to getting new rank floor 5500 :smiley:

What do you guys think should we create a thread for adding duos partners

1 Like

My current solo rating is 6100 and in duo 3513 (today) because I played it less often due to partners who often left the game at the beginning (in truth, it hasn’t been long since I started going to the fields of battle).
I don’t know all the cards perfectly but it’s on the right track.

It’s a really good idea to create a thread to create a duet list.
I didn’t do it because I’m also on the French-speaking forum and when you have a voice, it’s easier to communicate in your language.
I’m French and I don’t know the names of the cards in English.

I already have a handful of potential partners on my list, but they aren’t necessarily available at the same time as me.

However, I’m willing to play with emotes and have other potential partners. :slightly_smiling_face:
This will always be better than a random who leaves the game or someone who plays very poorly.

1 Like