I forgot Tavern Brawl existed

I also forgot that duels existed, because they are at the very bottom of the page, crammed into the “modes” category. Isint there something else in there too? I think it would be beneficial if they re-designed the home screen to remove the “mode” category and place those other game modes on the main menu.

1 Like

Considering mercenaries isnt being supportrd anymore and is still on the home page, it probably will be changed soon.

What do you mean? They are bailing on mercenaries???

Yup. Its in maintenance mode. No further content or balance mods.

So you forgot about Tavern Brawl? Why would someone forget to play their weekly Tavern brawl and miss out on their free pack? And how could you forget about duels or aren’s where you get to use your tickets.

Let’s be honest, they bailed on Mercenaries before they ever launched it. Mercenaries will no longer be getting any new content. Patch 25.4, was the last time they added any new content to it.

I have stated this in many of my previous posts that I feel Mercenaries had such great potential, however, the roll out was the worst I have ever seen in any game. A lot of the things that should have been included at launch didn’t get put into action until well over a year after the release. It really is a shame.

1 Like

It happens… twice in last 2 months

1 Like

Maybe if that pack was a current expansion pack, it would happen less. Many times I’ve thought about re-r0olling the !@#$ thing because the brawl is cancerous one. Of which there are many, of course.

Someone doesnt know how to have any fun outside of a predetermined and regulated way. :rofl:

Also you get a standard pack, so it is current in the sense of standard’s needs. may not be the LATEST expansion, but all cards in the standard packs are CURRENT expansions.