I don't know how this works. Got AFK in my packs

So this time around, I decided that I wasn’t going to buy the expansion, so I didn’t. I just used gold, but the question I have is… when opening my packs I got AFK, however, we already get the diamond version for free. When does blizzard offered full refunds for the card? I recall they did this for legendaries that people got in the past. However, I’m not sure if they have stopped doing this, and if not when does it usually happen.

Oh never-mind… lol, I rerolled it for another legendary. So that answers my question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for updating with the solution!

2 Likes

i remember reading people would be getting a refund due to a bug with duplicate protection

some players pulled AFK from packs after claimng the diamond one

i know this isnt what happened to OP but i thought i should mention it

1 Like

I also read on Reddit some people got Signature Gorgonzormu because they didn’t claim the regular one from Level 1 of the Rewards Track

1 Like

That is most likely to happen if you purchased the big preorder bundle and the signature is rolled to be the same as the level 1 freebie, these people will get a random free signature Legendary in a week or two (possibly three weeks).

The solution I’d go for is having the bonus Legendaries from the preorder bundles in a special pack that has to be opened. That way you could claim the level 1 freebie before rolling your bundle Legendaries.

1 Like