I don't have The Replicator-inator

How am I supposed to do this quest?

4 Likes

If you have a friend on your friends list that has this card then you can also start a matchup with that friend and destroy the card.

1 Like

Leave it to Blizzard to give everyone a quest only a handful can do.

4 Likes

They want you to spend 2k gold on the miniset.

3 Likes

if you arent getting your dailies you should report the bug

It’s not that, the new event quest requires the replicat-inator, a not free card.

1 Like

on every single event we get a “shortcut” quest chain to get the event done faster

and dailies which can complete it too + points for just playing

so that means if you cant complete the event without inator is because you arent getting dailies

They said they can’t complete the quests, not that they can’t complete the event, Boreas

1 Like

Hey skizzy how come you didn’t reply to me? Will you ever fix it?

I didn’t really have anything else to say. I started looking into triggered effects at one point then kinda forgot about that post

What seems to be the issue here?

Midnight has passed and that quest got rerolled, now it’s “Destroy 10 minions”

Apparently, you have until midnight to do the left quest before it changes

EDIT: Nevermind, I remember some Druid played it. So nice of him to solve a quest for me xD

i got one if you haven’t completed it yet.

2 Likes

Either create a topic here or on another platform to get someone to help you, or join a Hearthstone discord or equivalent where people will be able to help
Basically the answer is “socialize”, if you don’t want to get the card
As a third solution you can create a trash deck with the sole purpose to generate it via targeted random means
Play a warrior deck, make sure it’s standard, queue in casual and fill in all the cards that can generate a mech/legendary, + bouncers and card draw
I say warrior specificaly because it has Botface that you can also generate through the same means, and that can generate random minis, which may be the best way to get a replicator-inator randomly
Actually priest has something that may be better, I’ll try to cook a decklist

AAEBAaSrBAiXoASW1ASX7wTm5AXN/wXrmAaOqQaxwQYQrYoEnKAEoaAElKQFzMQFu8cFxscFz8gF2dAF7fcF44AGyoMG0IMG75sGzpwGj6MGAAA=

I made a 40 cards decklist to give you options if you need to remove some cards. Make sure to convert it to standard before you play. I didn’t have all cards in X2 but obviously, accomodate yourself, this is a trash deck anyway.

• Best shot of the deck is the stars align. Those quest-specific decks are always 2-cost heavy, this is perfect to try to get a random 5-cost minion out of it. You can also cast it multiple times to reroll your hand, since the minions will not jump from 5 to 8. Since they still cost 2, a second Stars align will roll them into other 5 costs
  • Paparazzi and Chalk artist are standalones to target legendaries (52 to discover)
  • Gorillabot same thing but for targetting mechs (22 to discover)
  • The excavation package can give some draw, but it’s mostly for the 3 cost treasure that discovers a 5 cost card (26 in the discover pool)

The remaining of the deck is either card draw, bouncers, or enablers

5 Likes

I have fixed the error in your statement.

this worked a treat. thanks!
copied your deck code, converted to standard, trimmed down to 30 cards, and played casual mode.
it took a couple games but my opponents realized i wasn’t a threat they let me do my thing of drawing, copying, and discovering. Opponent spam emoted thanks and well played when I played Replicator so they needed it too (day 1 of the event)!

3 Likes

There is a daily quest for 200 exp, you can get 4000 just with it and collect everything like that.

I also used your deck code - by turn 8 game one I had my replicator down. Thanks muncho

2 Likes

play any card draw / mana cheat or board clear deck with:

youthful brewmaster, zola, gorillabot and you will get it.

How did you know you could get this card in the mini set? I dont know where to find basic information about this game and my research time is extremely limited. Is there a good site that would provide this information. Some old podcasts seemed dedicated to helping the casual player but I havent found a website or podcast that doesnt spend the majority of the time focused on inside jokes. Not that they owe me anything. I just feel like I am missing out on so much in this game.

You get most of the information of what is going on by reading the News section on the main page. Current keywords, cards, patch notes and the current events can be found here.

https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/en-us/news/

If you want to look up specific cards:

https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/en-us/cards/

There is also a Wiki page which contains further details on specific cards and the mechanics. Quite useful.

https://hearthstone.wiki.gg/wiki/Hearthstone_Wiki

1 Like