I did it in 4 months from 01.14.2021 to 05.08.2021!

Hello to my friends and comrades-in-arms in the battles of Hearthstone!

I started playing Nearchtstone with the release in 2014 and left Heartnston in the winter of 2018. It took 3 years from 2018 to 2021 (I was on a long vacation). I returned to Heartnston on January 14, 2021 and enjoyed playing on the US server.

I set a goal that I wanted to achieve. Collect all standard decks and cards. Standard mode on a US server. I walked towards my goal day after day and month after month. Having spent 4 months from January 14, 2021 on the implementation of the set goal.

Today, May 8, 2021, I received the long-awaited result. I have collected all the decks and cards that are played in STANDARD mode in the current meta. I did not collect all the STANDARD MODE cards, but only collected those cards and decks that the battle takes place in STANDARD MODE (cheated, shortened the path of implementation).

I can’t believe it that now in (STANDARD) mode I can play with any class (all 10 classes) and any deck that is available today and that is played in the ranked. 4 months. I came across the new “STEPPE Hardened” addon and purchased both a large and a small package. I bought more than 200 boxes of 5 cards separately. Completely completed 2 ribbons (RIBS OF REWARDS 50 and 100 levels, respectively)!

Great work has been done in these 4 months from January 14, 2021 to May 8, 2021.

Of course, over time, it is necessary to collect completely all the cards that are in the (STANDARD) mode, but I have a new goal, which I will tell you about in another topic.

Sincerely. Nikita Grommash!

5 Likes

Congratulations to you my friend. I enjoy watching you play, and I am glad that you succeeded! I cannot wait to hear about your new goal.

2 Likes

oh yeah, i too also have all standard cards, i can play anything i want,

so ive been playing battlegrounds…

5 Likes

With only one condition “BUT”. I collected all the cards of the standard mode - STANDARD in 4 months from 0 cards. I started with 0 cards. I just had 0 cards on the US server !!

3 Likes

This goal update just in…

dig a hole through Siberia to the US to play HS on the US side

3 Likes

I didn’t dig anything. At the university I studied: culture and history, the development of the United States, etc. I have always liked this great country. I’m going to dig a tunnel))

2 Likes

How much did it take to get the full collection?

2 Likes

See for yourself. It took 4 months to collect all the classes and decks and cards that are played in the STANDARD mode. I have not collected all the standard mode cards, but only those cards that I play in the ranked and the current meta!

HAPPY DAY OF THE GREAT VICTORY !!! 9TH MAY!!! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!

1 Like

The game is completely different when you have the ability to play any deck for any class.

Congrats on getting all the cards.

2 Likes

No I mean much money did it cost to do that?

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words man! At least someone said a GOOD WORD, otherwise there is always one continuous negative and a lot of bad comments on the forum. Yes, it’s nice and it’s great when you have all 10 classes and all top decks, but it doesn’t get any easier to play. All the same porridge at the 5th rank of the diamond.

Low win rating. Due to KONTOR DECK (COUNTER GAME) and opponents top deals. Won - lost, lost - won! 50 to 50. I wanted to play the secret of horn - horny, but in the end they just don’t deal cards and they hang a paladin, warrior, hunter, demon hunter on you and you don’t have time to do anything!

What I would like to play. Doesn’t play or deal cards.

1. Demon Hunter - DISRATELL (no cards dealt, negative rating);
  2. Mage on 10/10 elemental on spells with cleansing. (no cards are dealt, negative rating);
  3. Shaman on murlocs with him is the same as with disratell, demon hunter and mage.
  4. Horn - Horns of Valir! Do not deal cards, negative rating.
    Many decks are not playable. They will throw a paladin, a hunter, Guldan, a spell mage, a priest, and even these imbalanced classes are given top change with a coin. It’s impossible to win!

The game will endlessly offer this trash like: paladin, Guldan, priest, hunter! There is nothing else and there is no choice either!

2 Likes

Congrats on your hard work and dedication to achieve that goal. It must be nice to play any deck with any class. I was just as happy to do that with one class and have all the cards, standard and wild - Shaman. I can’t imagine having all classes available to play.
Nice job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could just have whipped out daddy’s credit card on day one and been done in 5 minutes… but Gratz I guess?

2 Likes

Your next goal: Collect all the cards again and gift them all to Skizzy!
Please Northwind, you like Skizzy too so please do it for me! Gift a few packs to Skizzy in order for her to get all the standard cards too. I don’t know if she is playing wild or standard. If she is playing wild, please gift her more packs so she gets the whole wild collection. I might help too. Thanks bro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The truck stopped, but it took 4 months of time. It is too long. I’m tired of really doing day-to-day farming. It’s hard work. I feel like a miner.

Jeff, Unfortunately, I cannot take a credit card from my dad, as I am a dad myself and I have a daughter.

Tinagrigor, but Skizzie has even more standard cards than me. It seems like Skizzie has no need for standard cards. She didn’t speak!

2 Likes

“I bought my achievement. Validate me!”

Sorry to be a bummer but this is really all I see. You want congrats for spending money and going through the steps of copy and pasting decks. If you did this as a free to play (which isn’t possible) I’d be impressed.

2 Likes

Skizzie does not speak because she is currently banned until 9th or 10th of May I think. So after that maybe she will tell her mind here.
edit: Sorry it’s already 10th May I just saw it. Skizzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Where are youuuuu ??? NorthWind and I want to give you some packs, dear!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Tinagrigor, do you want to give boxes of 5 cards, Skizzi, our dear and charming, Skizzi ?!

1 Like

I appreciate the offer of gifts but I don’t currently need any packs. Thank you though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What is Nearchstone?

1 Like