Fomich needs to be nerfed

Yes, we need an urgent nerf to the poisonous toad by 4 units.
The toad must inflict 2 units of poison in the spit.
This is the only solution to this problem.

We need the legendary minion which lowers the mana cost of the sludges and gives spells lifesteal to stop giving 2 additional sludges, that would be a great start (y)

1 Like

Altair, you need to break into the legendary rank.

Is this actually a surge of AI posters or something? There’s been a lot of nonsense topics here lately, from repeat offenders with low post counts and poor English…

4 Likes

If “I” stands for Intelligence then answer is sadly no…

2 Likes

This is like a poster from several years ago that got banned. They were allegedly from Russia and posted like they ran their posts through google translate.

Edit:

This was one of them.

Google translates Russian into English quite well. i used google translate to create this sentence by deliberately making 3-4 mistakes in each word and using slang. this is either Ukrainian in the original post or an even rarer language

Sir, you made a mistake.I have nothing to do with Ukraine and I don’t know where it is and I don’t want to know. I am against the war and have never watched this terrible news.

I think this poster is just trolling

2 Likes

Please make me stop laughing :rofl:
PERFECT name for the card all these drooling Sludge-netdeckers are playing right now.

1 Like

Guldan’s dirty green snot has dealt 20 damage to your face. You know, it’s not very pleasant.
Infection… infection, death :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Great band name.
20chars.

1 Like

I don’t speak English well.
You should not insult others like this.
Nobody is required to speak English here.
OP is like myself, trying to post our thoughts and passion about a game in a foreign country or website.
Show some respect.

2 Likes

You say you don’t speak English well, but there’s a big difference between what you’re writing and the garbled mess that BlackRock is posting.

And no, I won’t show respect to spam posters filling up the forums with nonsense topics that legitimately make no sense from a syntactic standpoint.

1 Like

Should we ignore the times Blackrock and friends accidentally drop character and miraculously post with proper syntax, too?

1 Like

I can’t say I follow the shenanigans of people with post counts in the teens, personally.

But people are using AI for posts more and more these days, so who knows what’s going on anymore.

2 Likes

Did you see the passage I linked to the previous account? Just go to the thread and read for a bit. This is undoubtably the same poster.

All this has happened before, all this will happen again.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say so.

The way Black Rock types is spammy, messenger-type of communication, every sentence in a new line.

The way the poster you quoted typed had full sentences and clearly defined paragraphs.

Add to it the 2 year vacuum between the two and the chances drop further.

If you want my opinion, chances are much greater that THIS guy is the OP:

Same type of messenger communication + he’s defending the OP + “OP is like myself”

Btw, he’s an Aquarius in zodiac, so his birthday is one of these days xD It’s their style of communication. Feel free to check it with all the aquarians you know and have chatted with on messenger - I’ve done my research.

1 Like

No, the tournaments gave it away, in my estimation.

1 Like

Bro…no.

Fully formed paragraphs, great vocabulary, the posts you quote actually make sense. Contrast that to Black Rock’s posts… NO.

OP is hyperactive, impulsive, lacking vocabulary.
What you’re quoting is an OCD person, much more careful and deliberate.

If his posts were impulsive and messenger style without vocabulary 2 years ago, and deliberate and precise now, it would be possible. But you’re suggesting some type of permanent brain damage which completely changed him for the worse.

1 Like