I did 344 damage to the opponent's face with the new C'thun!

C’Thun is costing 8 mana now!!
I activated the hero power that doubles the battlecry and it was 2x172 = 344 in the face!!

When I was doing Shudderwock’s loops, the opponent was cool and stayed until the end, but it was ranked, usually people stay until the end!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BL17Xe4gSXT6u_DuxxQ1D7ZErEXiMojC/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Saw the title and thought this was a post of mark haha

2 Likes

Mark only plays against silver rank, people who don’t have a deck! I was lucky, because I got a control warrior!

1 Like

This game is stupid.

does this mean they removed cthun cap damage ?

yep is fun to pull combos like this one

Cthun had a cap? I mean there;s only so many cthun minions that can fit in a deck and thus their buffs can only add up to essentially that amount. Unless you got a uber hack card like Brann I suppose? But since it was taken away with the Core set change, I know I dont have access to such a cheat. There any other methods to have that kinda fun?

The new collection that arrives on the 31st of this month is for wild mode, the new cards are for wild game mode. This combo I did for wild mode. It is a deck that aims to increase the C’thun’s stats, in order to kill the opponent when summoning the new C’thun. I had already played about 10 games and this one was very GOOD!! I could have done many iterations of the Shudderwock for several turns, but I think the opponent would quit in anger, so I didn’t!!

Uhh you do realize that you’re supposed to get them to 0 health, not obliterate them into nothingness, right? :joy::joy:

yep a 100 damage cap anyone who tried to use him to beat armor druid knows it °

anyone who used knife of cthun used on a 1000+ linebreaker knows cthun has/had a cap

Knife of cthun? linebreaker?

And I dont even bother trying against druids anymore, I just autoconcede against them. They get to play Thaddius on like (but not literally) turn 2 and then burn my deck away before I draw a cheap enough card to play at all…