I can't with Blizzard's verification system

I type my password wrong once now I need to solve this captcha verification to log in and sure I do it, but why when I log off my account it still requires me to do it again with 1 more test on top if I want to relog in.

Also I can’t even access the bottom of the page because the verification is stretched out on purpose. I am trying to access the buttons on the bottom and CAN’T because of the verification and now I am forced to wait a day or so for this verification thing to go away, because I typed the password wrong ONCE.

Blizzard try to give an enjoyable experience to their customers challenge … I can’t anymore with this.

EDIT: Had to fast-click the ‘Forgot Password’ button when I restarted the client after 10 attempts to be fast and precise enough to be able to log in my account because the verification was pushing ‘Forgot Password’ off the screen making it unreachable, great customer service I could be losing my account and Blizzard would decide to stop me from changing my password.

FIX THE VERIFICATION SYSTEM!

no idea what you use but
can you zoom out ?

Have you tried typing in the correct password?

1 Like

What I did try was deleting Battle.net from my computer … worked perfectly.

1 Like

Wow why didn’t I think of that… many apologies!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.