I can always predict who the algo wants to win

:rofl:
True.

And I can predict that the big troll is waiting for someone to answer him so that he feels he exists.

“Don’t feed the troll.”

This is solid advice, maybe you should take it :wink:

It’s been proven the game is rigging matches.
Even you agree with that.
What makes you think it doesn’t curate random spells and cards that are drawn to make sure people don’t lose so much they quit or to get them to buy cards?
We know 100% it riggs matches.
I made an anti-plage def nite decka and for 4 weeks never got matched with a plage def nite.
Anyone can try themselves and see its rigged.
I have gotten messages from players saying they are completely gob smacked and disapointed it is rigged.
They made the anti def nite deck and never got matched with one again until they changed to another deck.
They were flabbergasted.
Some who were shocked to their magoo to find out said they thought it might be rigged because then they kept getting matched against certain decks and then put cards in their deck that would defeat those decks they never got matched again.
They thought it seemed strange.

Its when they made the anti- def nite plage deck that they were 100% convinced the game was rigged.
Once you make that deck, you never see a plage def nite again. No matter how much you play.
That is what finally convinced them of the rigging.

2 Likes

It has not and I don’t.

You do not.

No they can’t.

Here is my challenge to any who call me wrong.
Make an anti-plage def nite deck.

Use hearthstone replay.

Show me the match where you get matched with plage def nite with your anti-def plage nite deck.

I challenge anyone to post this kind of happening.

Until someone posts a match up, we will all have to agree it never happens.

There is no evidence in existence of an anti-plage def nite deck ever being matched with a plage def nite.

1 Like

I don’t agree to your terms. You are acting like plague DK is a common deck.

• Top 1000 Legend: 0.86% popularity
  • Legend: 1.9%
  • Diamond 4-1: 2.62%
  • Diamond 10-5: 2.85%

10% of the time, it will take a D4-1 player 87 or more games to face one single Plague DK. 1% of the time it’ll take 174 or more games.

You are talking about a deck that barely exists, Plague DK, getting matched against a deck that doesn’t exist, except for you, anti-plague.

You are speaking pure nonsense.

Who said anything about diamond or legend, get in the trneches with the riff raff.

1 Like

Like, you do realize that if you’re hard stuck below Diamond that you’re not at all good at the game, right?

I mean, being good at Hearthstone isn’t important. Having fun is important. But I could make Diamond with all commons, in 10 hours of game time, any month.

There is no skill in this game. All you have to do is make the same kind of deck others use to get to legend.
Thats it.
There is no skill involved in black jack either, you should always play the most optimal way a super computer has figured out.

1 Like

This is delusional .

There is always a most optimal card to play at every turn in the game.
Just like playing black jack.

1 Like

The blackjack part is even more delusional.

Basic blackjack strategy will beat a one deck game with normal rules over time.
Which is why they changed the rules after Mathematics professor Edward Thorp, figured out optimal play. The same would go for Hearthstone if it was really random, there would always be the optimal card to play.

Thorp used the [IBM 704] as a research tool in order to investigate the probabilities of winning while developing his [blackjack] game theory, which was based on the [Kelly criterion], which he learned about from the 1956 paper by Kelly.

As you know, I have a genius level IQ can see patterns other don’t.

1 Like

Oh, so you’re not talking about blackjack. You’re talking about some previous version of blackjack.

Like if I said that Hearthstone doesn’t even have a Death Knight class and you tried to argue with me and then I “clarified” that I meant 2014 Hearthstone.

Blackjack is not a one deck game.

No, you do not. No, you cannot.

You seem to have misunderstood what I typed.
Of course, not everyone has a genius level IQ.
My point is not about winning black jack.
The point is, there is an optimal way to play. Which you said is false.
Even with 8 decks, there is an optimal way to play with basic strategy that will enable you to win more than if you didn’t use basic strategy.
There is no decision-making. YOU PLAY THE BASIC STRATEGY.
There is no skill, you always play the basic strategy for optimal winning.
The same would go for hearth stone.

1 Like

I prefer to delete this message…

If you can’t go to diamond 10 yet, I’d suggest to stop talking on conspiracy theories even if those conspiracy theories were true.

You seem intelligent enough judging by the way you type to be easily going to diamond 10 if you play the game well enough.

2 Likes

I prefer to delete this message.