I called it and no one balive me

@Luke

anyone who goes around being grammar police are in my book the most pathetic people in the entire world. Shows you have no argument.

The argument hasn’t changed. When Adventures originally started they replaced an Expansion and We the players had to purchase two Expansions and one adventure per year.
We now have to purchase three expansions and an adventure.
It’s really simple math. This game is becoming more expensive to play than ever.

as far as i know there are still many viable decks without any cards from the adventure

That’s an altogether different argument. 2 expansions and an Adventure vs. three and an adventure… The math doesn’t change.

did they announce next one will be an adventure too ?? when did this happen?

until your post i thought we were talking about current adventure the impact skipping it would have to the meta

and

nope you can still play without the adventure cards and not increased cost to packs so i dont understand the "to play " part of your post

and the gold from quests was increased to at least 60 a day is odd people making these posts never mention it ( this been happening before the adventure was announced )

You’re splitting hairs and purposely misunderstanding to bolster your stupid argument. Before there were two expansions and an adventure. Now there have been three and an adventure. So stop ignoring facts.
Three expansions and an Adventure costs more than two and an expansion, period.
For what it’s worth, You could play this game without anything but classic cards.
Be a pretty miserable experience though.
Crawl back under the Team 5 bridge.

you avoided mentioning the increase in gold rewards from quests again and keep comparing it to when most of the quest we got were the 40 gold ones …
not really a surprise

oh so you the one who spread original roomers this post was pointing out

Except that it does not change the fact that to remain F2P and keep up with all of the new releases a person will have to invest far more of their time into this game. It’s time that most players do not have and no one knows that better than Activision. The gold increase, (which to me seems like fuzzy math, ie: Same gold dispersed differently) simply will not cover the expense of the added adventure when combined with three expansions.

1 Like

where do you get your info lol

idk when I was f2p I loved 35 cards for 2800 gold. imagine if you could get an intire set for 9k gold. no one would complain. the fact that the cards are so accessible IMO is great for f2p ppl.

according to Boreas roomer from him (twitter this roomer was about was deleted on same day he posted)

well maybe dont listen to him anymore

is this english ? found the word boreas in the sentence but cant translate it

Weird, i paid the same $20 for this adventure and the last one. I might not be remembering right though…