I called it and no one balive me

most costly adventure to date and people told me be for “oh ya no way adventures coasting 700 gold get out of hand and not effect game as a hole” well 7 chapters 700 each and some very strong cards in both sides ya seam adventure coasting a lot now effective game as a hole

edit:clear up Costly as in what need sacrifice as well pay for to keep play hearthstone

6 Likes

That’s not true. The adventure only costs 2800 gold as a whole.

9 Likes

and you need it stay in rank play with meta odd are changing (even look over them now most cards are in fact high tire)

Not using any of the new cards and have only lost 2 games out of 20 so far new cards are NOT needed to win.

4 Likes

Thought you quit and/or dusted your account?

7 Likes

Can be helpful but not needed like you said, very true.

big problem from what I see most people clamed you left the game so voice hold little power here this new cards from advancer boost any deck power when used right example hand warlock can pull a surprise +2 cards on unexpected feo thanks to is discover 2 cards

1 Like

Please improve your typing skills, I feel like I’m having a stroke every time I read one of your posts. And in case you forgot, you were wrong about everything so, what are you on about?

Even though I hate to say it, at least GreenKricket can formulate a thought and write it out correctly with some punctuation and capitalization.

3 Likes

I can spell and I agree with the OP.
Blizzard has made this game the most expensive it has ever been,
while also making the worst design and balance choices I have yet to see.
The game is trash now and anyone who defends it’s current state is either willfully blind or hopelessly naive…

2 Likes

Or they simply don’t care. You see if you are one of the ones using a broken deck to go to legend or beat the crap out of people you don’t care. Only the one’s who lose all the time care. Winners never care about balance UNLESS it affects them then they get their panties all tied in a twist.

2 Likes

Make OP cards in expansion -> people buy packs -> cards are OP -> nerfs -> players getting less value of their money because expansion was made to sell You packs.
Balanced as all things should be.

Mir has been getting pwnd in every thread he posts in.

You must be trolling, you’re just wrong. EVIL Chapter 1 is free, LoE is 700 gold. Then 700 gold for each Chapter after which gets both EVIL and LoE sides, adding up to 2800.

Please do some basic research and math before vomiting onto your keyboard.

1 Like

2800 gold for the adventure plus three full expansions per year means the game is more expensive than ever. I believe this is what the OP was trying to impart.

1 Like

fact is this expiation hurt the overall F2P feel of hearthstone.

like can’t craft new cards in till you earn them so make a unfair advantage in ranks.

odd are bye time farm enough gold to get adventure and win this cards new expiation be out and this cards may become irrelevant this was a free adventure this be less of a problem and only be annoying to players who don’t like do adventures but it not this adventure coast money and a lot of gold now it going slow down F2P from be in Rank play as people who pay get dominates Rank in till gap is closed.

in over all this expiation support Pay to play for Rank and forces players who hate adventures to play adventures.

1. This adventure costs the same as just any adventure, as someone else said; it’s not “THE MOST EXPENSIVE ADVENTURE” or “THE MOST EXPENSIVE EXPANSION” if it costs just the same; however, what I can agree with, is that expansion + adventure at the “same” time is getting more frustrating for people who intend not to spend, especially since …

2. … you can’t just craft “Adventure unlocked” material with your own dust; giving them a rarity barely makes any sense at this point; you can account for their rarity if you ever plan on dusting any of them but it really serves no other purpose; if they can be disenchanted, why can’t they also be crafted like anything else? Big (or Biggen?) Druid has been made great by just adding a Common; come on …

This thread did not age well.

kind a did in part of it I call new cards be in meta decks and be used to make a bye or fall behind mentality

remember you are talking to someone who s been spreading this lie

You edited that message at least 3 times and “most costy” is still there.

I am amazed. Then again it might be abit of a language barrier at play here.

When you use the quantifier “most” as in “the most” you indicate the “highest” quantity, the biggest quantity ever presented, not comparable to anything else given how high the quantity is;

surely “most” can be used also in sentences such as “They are writing garbage on these forums most of the time”; however, that is using “most with a noun” not as a quantifier of an adjective such as “expensive”, as such it should not be used in a sentence such as the one you wrote because it will make no sense.

I hope that helped somewhat.