I am fed up. this patch will be another disaster

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m fed up.
We don’t know what the changes will be, but I know this doesn’t make sense.
As for standard it needed anything. Kodohide Drumkit (warrior’s weapon) needed to be 3 mana. Demon hunter will become unplayable. Developers don’t have half measures. They can’t handle their game.
Same in BG. I liked dragons. Kalecgos had finally become interesting. Dragons will be unplayable as a standard warrior.
I can not stand it anymore. If you get attached to anything in this game it will just be torture. I liked this game. I endured every flaw hoping for a real change. Now I’m disappointed and fed up.

3 Likes

This is exactly why I quit the game recently. I held out hope that the devs would get it together for the longest time, but it just feels like they don’t know what they’re doing anymore.
I really hope the Microsoft acquisition improves the state of this game eventually. This game has the potential to be great. Its a shell of its former self.

1 Like

What happens when you have a toxic work place and all your good employees quit and then you have to go to the bottom of the barrel to find new employees. Have you seen their newer Devs? Way to young to be worth anything let alone to run a game like this.

It’s called being efficient with your resources. You don’t need experienced developers for a casual game like Hearthstone. No sir, if they know how to print “Hello World!”, then it’s more than enough. Also, young developers are looking to gain experience and they are willing to eat only bread crumbs every day in order to have something to put on their CV.
So yeah, it’s a win for Blizzard.