Hs:ngresult db error:303:0

Same here,i Hope blizzard fix this soon

1 Like

Same Error here. for three days now. Hs:ngresult db error:303:0

1 Like

Just wanted to add my opinion to x00FF’s, it goes the same for me, and I have not played for a while, so it might be an old account related problem. Since with that account I had a lot of cards and powder, and even got top200 ranked, I am not starting with a second one, so please solve the issue :slight_smile:

I’ve got the same issue, EU. Changing to Americas and Asia works but no cards etc so don’t wanna play on those servers… please resolve asap!

Same !! I can’t play on my iPad since 3 days ……….

Я так понял что от нас это никак не зависит?
И сами мы это поченить не сможем?

1 Like

Same issue here. I’m returning to the game after a year.

have the same problem as others.Was not logging for about 2-3 month.
really upset about it because I am playing since 2014 ;-(

1 Like

Small indie company,(((((

1 Like

oh sht microschoft bought this company a while ago. this is gonna take days/weeks

1 Like

Same issue days ago, 130 responses here and the only thing the “game master” of the ticket did was send me to a page that doesnt exist. so sad blizzard

1 Like

same issue here, havent logged in 5 month. Is really amazing how one of the biggest gaming company cant fix a server problem. It takes some skill to be this bad at managing their most played games. Im impressed

1 Like

Same issue, didn’t play for 5 months and can’t log in to europe server on both, pc an mobile. Other server works great. Any solutions to get back to “my” account on europe server?

1 Like

Hi all. I found 1 method and it was help me. I use Vpn and start game ( proton vpn) and than start game with out vpn , and problem was decided.

1 Like

I have the same problem on America returned this saturday and got stucked. Also used iOS on Iphone 12 pro max and still the same error received as the PC error.

its fixed, no more ng error

Yup its fixed, thanks blizzard

Working for me also. EU

Fixed! Thank u! (EU)

1 Like