HS needs restoration feature

In WoW, if you sell something to a vendor, you can get it back. of course, you give back the gold you got.

hearthstone needs a restoration feature.

if you crafted a card you want gone, reverse it. destroy card, get your dust back.
if you dusted a card, get the card back, lose the dust.

i accidentally crafted the wrong titan and blizz pretends that there is no way to undo it, as in there is no technological way to undo it.

2 Likes

If you accidentally crafted the wrong card and you don’t exit the menu you crafted the card in then you can dust the card and get all of the dust back.

It’s the same if you accidentally dusted a card. As long as you don’t close the menu then you can restore the card without loosing anything.

4 Likes

Their economy would crash. It’s the same principle for which they don’t allow trades.

2 Likes

they could extend the time for it until you put the card in a deck while editing

1 Like

Extend the time to 24 hours. No way this would hurt the scummy multibillion a year company.

1 Like

Sounds like a nice fix actually so you have time to try what you actually crafted and be sure of your choices. People think everyone netdecks but some people actually look for other fits and they just wanna see how they play out.

2 Likes

i like this especially because I didn’t realize that I had crafted the wrong card (a shaman titan) when I was putting together a DK deck ( I had meant to make the DK titan).

I used to spend a few hundred dollars a year on the game. but now rarely spend more than $20-40 per year.

1 Like