HS is not dying, but it's forum is

I’m not obligated to play with bad decks, or meta decks.

You surely have a bad temper, or are you just trying to bring me down, God have mercy on your soul.

This is a forum I have the option to respond to.

Your lack of skill at this game invalidates any opinion you might possibly have.

your opinion is irrelevant, go back to school and take manners lessons.

Keep commenting, your collaboration is valuable.

yes that is completely possible.

They posted extremely vague numbers.

Players = accounts, for example.

2 Likes

I still highly doubt that BG players outnumber constructed.

Yeah latest figures I saw were a long time ago and it showed that every server aside from the Chinese one was declining. It also showed that battlegrounds was hearthstones main mode, not far ahead of constructed standard, but it might surprise you that wild was only like 7% of the pie or something and that classic and other alt modes were like <1% on the US server. On the Chinese server constructed wild was almost as popular as constructed standard.

I wonder what effect the China suspension will have?

The game will go on as always, as the population decreases it’ll probably just mean fewer updates, but I think the game is still far from dead.

1 Like

I’m guessing some developers who have nothing to do with China’s decision are going to get fired while the person who was 100% responsible for what happened will get a raise. And the game will be more expensive because Blizzard has to recover the lost money. And from who will they get the money if not from us, wonderful and addicted…eh I mean…loyal players.

3 Likes

Yeah… it’s because I’ve been away. I normally encourage a lot of talk here. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: Just look at that post count.

this forum is like twitter was before the great African American musk bought twitter. full of woke political religious nuts. elon musk needs to by hearthstone

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? That man is a train wreck with zero redeeming qualities.

2 Likes

Stop using the word woke. You are intentionally misinterpreting its meaning which is simply being able to recognize injustice. It’s so damn tiring that you closet bigots who are too cowardly to admit what they really believe try to smear people because what? They’re accepting of other people? Because they realize that the world ain’t quite right? GTFO.

Yeah, “make America great again”. Like when? When women couldn’t vote? When we forced human beings into slavery? Like when?

4 Likes

Anytime you think being aware of right and wrong is more than you can stand, please feel free to leave.
No one will miss you.

A complete lie.
Your words and the stuff that falls from my backside bear a suspicious resemblance.

2 Likes

I quit HS years ago and am only here due to an email and was curious if the game had died yet :wink: