HS is not dying, but it's forum is

I would love to see numbers on this game.
Players have been saying it is dying for years now.

1 Like

That why dev launch the ‘undead’

1 Like

What is dead can never die.

4 Likes

Well the quality of the game has been dying for a while. I guess alot of people will eat any crap Actiblizz puts on their plate.

3 Likes

I stopped paying years ago. Wish others would and maybe we could get real changes.

3 Likes

since the game release …

1 Like

Yep. Wish I had a dollar for every claim:)

I really doubt that the number of battleground players are more than constructed?

There is no way that Bg’s outnumber constructed players.

if you look at who gets watched on streams and youtube, there is most certainly a way lol.

perhaps more streamers have gone that way, but Constructed players outnumber BG players. I guarantee it.

They do since recently,i have noticed the same.
BG used to be far more vieuwers but it switched 2-4 weeks before the expansion already. So i dont think this is only due to expansion hype. BG seems to be on the way down,unfortunately.

I wonder what they will do next season. If we still have to buy the pass it might be the end for BG.
At the minimum buying the pass should give your account acces to all the perks on all regions. This would also help with the waiting times,which are getting long at times.
If you have a community that is not all that big,you dont want to devide them further by funelling everyone into the one region they bought the perks for.

how? i think BG is pretty popular. i know several ppl who play BGs, that dont play constructed at all. i even know 2 people how literally only got the game for BG. i know that is anecdotal, but i think its easily in the realm of possibility.

The population of Constructed players, whether active or not, would dwarf Bg’s.
BG’s have only recently gotten attention from streamers, and they literally are p2w

why do you think this? its literally just an assumption

krip, literally the most popular HS streamer on twitch has ben playing BGS for years. this is not new. and if you look at third party sites HS Was losing players tell BG was added.

It’s not an assumption. Blizzard used to post numbers and for your idea to be true the populations would have to have swapped in the time since they stopped.

this forum isn’t even taken seriously, it only has silly mages and poor people.

You forgot trolls who don’t know how to play, like yourself.

already upset? I am not obligated to be kind to you.

You’re not obligated to remark either.
Particularly when you play at the skill level of a rather stupid child.
It’s clear you do not have the expertise to recommend
any improvements or alterations to the product.