HS flagged as Fraud on Amazon

Help! Hearthstone pack and bundle purchases on my android devices are being flagged as “fraud” on Amazon.
Every time I try to purchase a pack using Amazon Coins, it goes into Waiting for Authorization and gives me a timeout message indicating that it is “taking longer than normal and that I should get an email when the purchase is completed.” The purchase never completes, and I never get charged nor do I receive my packs.

I can’t figure out how to get the Amazon App store to use Amazon Coins on a legit Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet. Blizzard support keeps removing the “auth block” and then says to try again. Amazon keeps flagging it as fraud and locking my account, sending up forms that take 2 days and don’t result in any packs.
Yes, I used Amazon App store to get hearthstone. Yes, I have an ample Coin balance of 10000. Yes, I followed the guidance on logging out of the app and the device, restarting the device, and changing my blizzard password. The purchase times out EVERY time.
Anybody had any experience with this?
How do I clear Hearthstone from showing as “fraud” on Amazon App store servers?

amazon is actually trying to help you here by being honest. take the hint and dont spend your money with this company.

1 Like

It is a fraud / scam

1 Like

Probably something to do with your credit card settings in Amazon. No idea otherwise.

Hey there superwaddle,

Since the game uses 3rd party store systems like Google Play, iTunes, and Amazon, we are only able to control half of this process. Basically when you initiate a payment in-game it should send the data to the related vendor’s store system. Once that happens the game puts a placeholder there while we wait to hear back from the vendor.

Here are a few things that could cause this:

• Unstable network connection. Try moving closer to the wifi router, or switching between 2g and 5g channels if the router has those options.
  • Security software/settings on the phone or router. Since these devices are made by other companies please check with the product developer for how to reset security settings on the router to default, or temporarily uninstall any phone security program as a test (feel free to reinstall it after.)
  • Problem with the third party store account. Check with the vendor directly for assistance. In this case it would be Amazon.

Hope the info helps! If there’s anything else you might need just let us know!