Hows the climb going for everyone

At the moment I’m in a never ending loop of Druid, Paladin and Raza Priest thrown in if I exceed a winning streak of 2, I’m playing void contract in the hope that I can mess up the synergy but Lorekeeper Polkelt pretty much ensures they get the I win cards before I can sabotage, no point running Mindbreaker or making minions immune to hero powers because priest clearance is still the best in game. I really hope they address this, If I want a zero cost hero power I have to play 20 cards via a redundant quest.

Hi um i wasnt around when Raza Pries was release but just out of curiosity how was he countered or was he nerfed becuase he was simple too strong ?

You could to swap out hero powers and replace them with less useful ones using the Grizzled Wizard / Sir Finlay combo. You can also make powers inactive with mindbreaker and then use robes of protection to make them immune to spells but it’s likely the board will be cleared next turn.

I’m sure there’s a reason that blizzard enjoy making priests decks infuriating to play against and I’m sure that there are priest players out there who will rally to defend the build. My perspective might be a bit skewed as I only play Warlock decks!