How you know the game is wrigged part two

Every time I play a totem shamen they alway get their super dupers for their totems on the flop or soon enough.
They always have the stone wright by turn 4 or 5 to double the damage, they always have the super duper weapon before the.Always. The AI never withholds that stuff to the back of their deck.
Just played another totem shamen, usually i forfeit. by turn 3 the shamen had the entire board covered with totems with them doing between 2 and 5 damage each. then the shamen plays the stone wright on the next turn. lol.
They always have the super dupers.
I put 4 cards in my deck to stop low card boogies, dragon fury and star power. That is 4 cards and the AI will withold them sometimes until you have lost or have drawn half your deck.
Those card break low card boogies which is what most people play so the AI wont give them to you. The boogies though always get their super dupers though, Roge gets fish weapon on the flop always. Everyone that has a certina build get their super dupers, they are never withheld to the back of the deck. roge with super weapon that keeps enchants always gets “draw weapon” always!! Anyone that has neck that requires certain cards to make it work always gets their cards on the flop. 4 cards that break the low card boogie? You cant get them. Hardly ever.

1 Like

Hearthstone game is a colossal scam, it is likely that the government authorities will sooner or later understand that it is not a simple video game but there are various manipulations and careful studies on the psychology of those who play

2 Likes

You guessed the matches are rigged, it’s illegal but since Microsoft leaves the system in place it means that it agrees with this kind of cheating, Microsoft is like Blizzard a crook company who does not respect the laws.

1 Like

Did you mean rigged or wriggled?

What do you know about psychological studies? Have you even read BF Skinner? Because you’re imagining a whole lot of complexity where there isn’t much. If you want to maximize addiction you maximize randomness.

There was a great video by solem posted a while back that laid everything out in great detail.

Too bad the bad faith actors and their accomplices in the company didn’t like the community being educated about basic business practices, especially in the video game industry.

I thought we already talked about slot machines recently

I think they put a “W” before each “R” starting word