How was your early pack opening?

For me it was pretty good, opened 6 Legendaries in 87 regular packs (incl. 1 Signature) and The One-Amalgam Band in the golden packs.

Pack 10: DJ Manastorm
Golden Pack 8: The One-Amalgam Band
Pack 29: Love Everlasting
Pack 44: Blackrock ‘n’ Roll
Pack 50: Climatic Necrotic Explosion
Pack 72: [S] Cage Head
Pack 74: Tony, King of Piracy

Update with 110 packs bought with Gold day 1 (+ 13 Standard packs and some Class packs):

Pack 97: Heartbreaker Hedanis
Pack 109: Bounce Around (ft. Garona)
Hunter Class Pack 3: Stranglethorn Heart
Pack 140: Kangor, Dancing King
Pack 173: MC Blingtron
Pack 194: Rin, Orchestrator of Doom

with 3 free packs from the rewards track that’s a total of 200 regular FoL packs opened.

1 Like

I felt mine was pretty solid for the 80 card Pre-order. I’ll be opening ~85 more packs tomorrow with gold/standard packs and class decks. All in all, tho, when it’s rotation time, I’ll have all the cards I want because I’m not a Wild player and will dust my collection.

I already got rid of my Demon Seed to get full value before the nerf dust value leaves, so there’s one leggo there.

On another note, the actual animation of the pack opening this time around was pretty sweet. It was one of like five different riffs every time.

2 Likes

did you buy any hearthstone packs…??? That is with your money? wow this is called being an investment genius, buying 000101100 with real money that after a couple of years becomes useless because cards are banned, ignoring non-random rng, poorly designed or worse manipulated matchmaking… everything that pushes you to spend money real…

Obligatory check of your posts and I found pretty much the same crap. Go troll somewhere else, please.

Updated OP with my pack openings on Day 1.