How to craft mercenary for which I've skin

I don’t see option to craft base mercenary for Sylvanas for which I’ve received preorder skin.
I’ve already upgraded all her abilities that I want and have spare coins to craft her base version, but I don’t see an option anywhere in the UI. When I click on her skins it says that base version is received from packs, but I was able to craft base versions for other mercenaries.
As far as I know packs will still have a chance to give me her base model for which I’ve no use, it will be better if there would be an option to craft mercenary, so that I receive skin for random mercenary or another legendary mercenary that I don’t have.

You can’t craft Sylvanas because you already have Sylvanas. You don’t craft portaits; you only craft mercs you don’t own yet (which gives you the base portrait since you don’t have any portraits of mercs you don’t own). The only way you’ll get the base portrait is to pull it from a pack. You weren’t crafting the base portraits of those other mercs, you were crafting the merc itself, because you didn’t have it yet.