How to counter Miracle rogue?

Turn 4 full board of 7/7 8/8 yog copied 2 times and 2 of my minions.

How to deal with this?

Ill get it that shudderwock and bigpriest needed nerfs but i think miracle rogue is getting really unhealthy when every rogue i play against has a board i described above by turn 4.

Oof, i remember that deck, remember getting frusterated with it even. It got spammed at wild’s upper high legend if that’s the Rogue’s Spellgiant Yogg’s deck in wild. (8/8s + 7/5s + 20-24/24 edwins and cheap spells)

If you’re playing priest, shadow word ruin/ removal might work. Alternatively for neutral cards, that deck HATES the 3 mana 2/4 drake that limits all cards costs to 2 when played on curve. The 2 mana 2/3 watchpost can usually throttle them too.

Though they’re usually more successful in Reno priest rn i think. Who could just Shadow word death / Ruin / Anduin dk them.

Druid can try Poisonous seeds ± the 4 mana 4/4 to aoe for 3 in druid. It’s generally only a half answer for each in druid though.

Rogue and priest itself can also run deafen, the 1 mana silence: combo deal 2. It deals with Edwin in 1 card.

Freezes can also buy time, but genuinely aren’t always enough.

Tl;dr

o High impact: 3 mana 2/4 Drake, Deafen, Shadow word Ruin, Stealing their yogg with your yogg and Hysteria-ing.

o Moderate impact: Poison seeds / Freezes, Flurgl + toxfin if you reach t5, 2 mana 2/3 watchpost in reno priest, etc.