How many reports does it take to get banned?

I just got “threatened” by a player that said he and his “friends” are going to report me for botting. Thing is, I don’t bot. Never have, never will.

Normally, I would laugh and ignore things like this but immediately after; I started getting friend requests from other “players” who I never played. I’m wondering if those others were actually reporting me and if so; how many does it take to get banned?

Will this wonderful company actually believe these reports or will they take the lone player’s side?

only 1 if you’re guilty
an infinite number if you’ve done nothing wrong

At best, multiple reports will raise the awarness for a deeper check on mod side, but that doesn’t accelerate or harden the bann

The report button is not a magic button that makes people getting banned. It’s just literaly to report something that should be given attention to. Once the attention is given, if there’s something to punish, actions are taken. If there’s nothing, then nothing is done against the reported player. On the opposite side, an abusive use of the report button can backfire and get the abusers punished

(they can of course be exceptions but this should be the majority of the report systems, with either manual or automated check)

You don’ tneed to worry about your hearthstone account getting banned if you are in fact palying ligitimately. Even if they were to report you, Blizzard isn’t going to just ban your account because a bunch of salty players reported you. They are more likely to get banned than you are.

They cannot report you unless they play against you or you add them.

An infinite amount because the reporting system is just for show. You have way better odds of winning the Powerball lottery than getting banned for botting.