How many are going pre-order

I mean it is going to be the rogue stone for sure rest classes look like they got nothing and it is not worth the cost. Blizzard gave rogue 3 shadow steps this year so how do other classes have a chance?

2 Likes

It won’t, because every class has something good to play with. Some more than others, but it won’t be roguestone, people are just biased.

Even CW has something powerful what people figured out: Tony warrior.

1 Like

Me

1 Like

It is a bit premature in that something could still come out that will overshadow rogues power level, but you can’t deny the power level of rogue is super high. I am near certain based on what we have seen that some classes have already gotten the shaft with no real reason to play them and pretty much all being revealed already.

Well Warrior lost Shield Shatter and the replacement is Bladestorm. Plus no replacement yet for Outrider’s Axe for card draw. So Tony Warrior probably can’t beat anything except Blood DK because it won’t access its combo or removal fast enough.

Tony warrior looks very over hyped for what it is. People just jump at any OTKish type solution to winning the game. Reality is the deck will probably hit 45% winrate and the only people who will be angry by it are those who didn’t know it could happen and those who are super low rank.

80 bucks for a childrens card game is a lot.

No thanks

6 Likes

Me. I’m nearing a complete collection and have nothing else to spend money on.

1 Like

Anyone who gives this company money needs to be on medication.

8 Likes

never pre-order post-2020.
if you like it after release, buy packs.

now, where is that guy that says people shouldn’t give an f what they spend money on? he would love this thread.

Its not a game meant for children, although quite a few adults act like children when they play it.

2 Likes

There is no point in getting all the cards. Early, golden, special, uber versions…

Because…

Once the Meta develops you will only be allowed to use like 3 decks or else get your face caved in with all your “fun cards” that you tried to use in your home brew.

No thanks.

That’s literally less than pocket change lol

I’ve already pre-ordered the bundles.

3 Likes

So … why do you complain about the game so much then? Is it just trolling? Why would you buy a product you are not satisfied with?

I don’t complain about the game often, very seldom actually. More like your confusing suggestions and discussion for something that it’s not.

I"m certainly not one who hates or dislikes this game. I would not be putting money into if I did.

You can “pre-order” the bundle after the expansion launches.

Starting last expansion, you can now buy the pre-order for a few days after it launches. The cut off time use to be the day before.

Actually that was a one time thing for March of the Lich King, it seems they put it back to up to expansion release.

At the bottom of the page:

Pre-Purchase bundles are only available until the launch of Festival of Legends. Get them early so you don’t miss the opening act!

2 Likes

They did, however, The expansions normally come on a Tuesday. So based on when the litch king dropped, and comparing to the dates from last year, I am predicting that it will come out on the 11th of April. The pre orders are available for sale until the 13th.

Interesting, I wonder if it will come out on the 13th then.