How many are going pre-order

That’s not what it says in the shop, says April 10:

1 Like

My battlenet app said the 13th.

Hmmm, I must have read that wrong. So yeah, it is coming out on the 11th.

So “Blizzard STOP doing this” is not a complain. Got it.

I guess you failed math.

And nice job trolling this thread.

By agreeing with you. Right. Now who’s trolling?

It does not matter if you had agreed with me or not, everyone on this forum has a right to share and express their opinions, perspectives and or experience with the game. I appreciate that you contributed to the conversation, regardless of what position you took.

However, this thread in particular is not about the discussion that is happening in 1of 277 threads I have created. So responding to me with

Was pretty rude.

Then to follow that up with …

I’m sorry that you got the impression that I complain a lot from 1 thread. out of 277 I have created. However, if you care to know how I actually feel about the game, rather than assuming, then I would encourage you to read other posts I have created and or comments that I have written on a number of topics. And if you don’t care about how I feel about the game, which I’m sure you don’t, don’t be rude.

I haven’t pre-ordered anything since the introduction of the rewards track. I always manage to save up enough gold for 80+ packs, which is enough for me to play the game.

if i dont win a bundle, i will buy one

We live in a World where seven year old (or maybe younger) children climb into holes in the Earth to collect mica shards so that Kylie Jenner can sell more garbage to your daughters, and they get far less money than the “pocket change” you speak of.
This game is sickeningly expensive by any metric.

1 Like

No, it was not. It was a simple question. And I accepted your answer. Even wrote “got it”, so it was extra clear that I understand.

You know, you got way too defensive about the whole thing, especially since I accpted your correction. There is usually only one reason when that happens…

That’s funny. Judging by the artwork they’ve been laying on us lately, it sure looks like they’re gearing the game for kids and not the Gen X and millennials that grew up with Warcraft

It’s like whoever was in charge of art direction said, “Hey what if we made Warcraft more goofy and zany and kooky? You know for the kids”

It’s like if they made a Warhammer game but with a Dora the Explorer art theme. It’s just another way that team five has completely lost the plot

So no I’m not going to give this company any more money until there’s a huge shift in creative direction and overall competence at Blizzard in general

2 Likes

Well, kids are a high-income source, also I don’t mind a light tone in the design. one can go play other games for more adult content. so I get why they would go for that.
Also we all grew older, and more mature, hopefully.

I think the art and design side of things was a big part of the reason why I quit for a while during Nathria and even that was a touch better than this expansion. The card names are probably just as bad though, very cringe for me at least. I’m trying to look past that. If it transcends down this path and the next expansion is not something a bit more like WoW then it might be the time to pull out. I think mechanics wise things are intentionally being simplified down too. We had mercenaries and I am sorry if you really enjoy that mode, but I feel like it is designed for 4-8 year olds like this whole game lately.

1 Like

still waaaaaay better than shadowverse cards art

Not me. I have stopped financially supporting the game until they fix the game by addressing:

1). Balance issues in Wild and Standard
2). Ubiquitous unnecessary power-creep
3). Overdeveloped archetypes
4). Decks with non-interactive gameplay

1 Like

I wish there were cheaper packages then 50 and 80$ it’s kinda crazy

I uninstalled it but still comment on the forums sometimes however now I switch to playing steam games instead of hearthstone anymore. I get better gameplay than had with hearthstone for the price I was paying just in card packs.

Never preordered packs before so i ain’t gonna start this time either.

He’s a 4th grader in love?

I mean, they seem to be lower the power level of cards this expac for a lot of classes. Which makes me not want to purchase it cause it means the meta won’t change lmao. This is the issue with trying to lower the level of powercreep, if the new stuff is worse than the old stuff, I won’t buy it.