How is Standard now?

Standard isn’t the heap of flaming **** that battlegrounds is but it’s okay. Balance wise I feel like most of the classes I enjoy playing are competitive but it’s the bugs that get me. Some mechanics are badly bugged and there’s no excuse for it. I just played the stupidest deck I’ve ever seen in my life against a player with the similarly original and clever name of “aASAADASD”. Yep. That’s the exact spelling and this pathetic troll abuses the mechanic of having 3 of those elementals that reduce your spell cost for infinite spells.

While I’m sure that was fun for THEM … what was NOT fun for me was not even getting to play my turn because ALL those discovery a new shadow spell animations & the casting runs past into my turn WELL after their rope is gone. You know the player playing these decks is just gleeful that blizzard basically allows them to abuse another player, roping not just their own turn but a majority of mine. Complete bs

As someone who knows how to code …what in the ever loving hell are the devs thinking ? Fix your ****! Would you guys like to pay me to fix your *** because I’d be more than happy to. Obviously the bar isn’t very high. This mechanic abuse / griefing shouldn’t be happening in an established game. This isn’t a beta

Ps. FIX ASTOLOR. Changing the manathirst to 5 mana was NOT the problem nor did it fix anything. His utility on turn 4 wasn’t unbalanced. Change his final cost to 10 mana

1 Like