How I proved the most controversial subject to be true

This is how I proved the game is rigged,
Any curating is rigging.
90% of all my games were robot roges.
I made a deck that 100% would defeat anyone using robot roges.
I played for two hours while watching 3s company reruns.
My anti-robot roge deck got matched with zero robot roges.
So I switched back to my old deck, played for two hours, 90% of my games were robot roges again.
So switched back to my anti-robot roge deck and got zero robot roges for two hours.
Did this over and over.
This is proof the game is peaking at cards before it matches people.
Everyone agrees with this except for the few usual posters who will say it was a coincidence.
Also, those same posters will flag this comment.
Amirite bois?

5 Likes

People don’t like to hear what goes against their preconditioned internal narrative so they react/lash out. I think it’s important to understand the people who flag comments like yours and mine do not do so of their own free will or of any critical thinking, but of misplaced and misunderstood feelings they can’t explain because if they did it would challenge their preconceived notions about how things are. Do not judge them harshly…pity them, and welcome them back with open arms when they are ready to admit the errors to which they fell victim, Amen :pray:

4 Likes

It has been pretty obvious they’ve been doing this for years now. I watched Dane play wild hearthstone quite a bit and he’d have the same issue as OP. He would face certain classes on repeat for hours. He would get sick of facing said class so he would make a deck to stomp on that class. As soon as he switched to that deck that class he was facing over and over just disappeared and a new class that countered his deck would appear on repeat.

I’ve also suspected them of tampering with cards being drawn/opening hands. I always seem to get opponents who have perfect opening hands. Or have stupidly lucky card draw that gives them everything they need to just face roll. Once in a blue moon I get that kind of luck but I notice it happens pretty often with my opponents.

4 Likes

I laughed so hard when I read this line. lol

I use to love that show when I was a kid.

You too? :rofl: That was one of my “Stay home from school cause sick” shows. That and Price is Right with Bob Barker.

1 Like

Many comedians on these forums lately

A breath of fresh air, for sure