How do I defeat this?

Walking mountain with mega windfury.
They have like 50 health and do 8 damage and strike 4 times
I have been kilt 2 times now by these with no recourse.
What is the solution?
and WHAT WERE THE DEVS THINKING?

1 Like

what class are you playing?

I play a mage. That is what I play. I have to write all this because you need 20 charecters.

well, you could polymorph it. that would probably be the best way to deal with it once it’s on board and buffed by therazane dying or lor’themar’s battlecry.

1 Like

I will try it. Since that is a premade deck, the game will not probably give me a polymorph to take it out.
I will see if the algo will allow me to use a polymorph. It might let me polymorph one but not the other.
Generally, the algo never lets you destroy a pre-made neck with a 100% way to defeat it.
After almost 4 weeks now the algo still refuses to match me up against plage death nites with my deck that can beat them 100%.

why would you ask how to counter a card…if you are playing whizbang decks !

Where is your hsreplay link? Can’t really help you adequetly if you’re only painting your subjective take on it.

Like what was even in your deck? Noone ever knows because you never dislcose that. You simply post complaints about your opponents constantly killing you and you claim they are unbeatable.

SO I genuinly believe that you don’t want help on overcoming some of these decks, rather you simply just want to complain.

1 Like

Well, I was just asking how to defeat one card. But now I think it’s part of a premade deck so I will record it and show you.

Sure, there are a ton of toxic players on the forums, however, there are a ton of players also willing to help and give advice. And it really does help when you post a replay.

The site for hsreplay is https://hsreplay.net

It’s a great tool to use to watch your past matches when you want to figure out how you could have played differently. It also helps other players to give input when your looking for advice.

I agree idk what they wrre thinking like this is an old version of the Wonking Mohntaint deck I’m sure it only got moarst bronken in the new Pele in Paradisse expander

Muck

Class: Shaman

Format: Wild

2x (0) Ancestral Healing

2x (1) Reincarnate

2x (2) Ancestral Spirit

2x (2) Auctionhouse Gavel

2x (3) Fairy Tale Forest

2x (3) Far Sight

2x (4) Ancestor’s Call

1x (4) Baking Soda Volcano

2x (4) Prescience

2x (5) Muckmorpher

2x (6) Eureka!

1x (7) Lor’themar Theron

1x (8) Thunderbringer

2x (9) Walking Mountain

1x (10) Amplified Elekk

1x (10) Neptulon the Tidehunter

2x (10) Scrapyard Colossus

1x (10) Stoneborn General

AAEBAejwBAa/zgSs7QTvogXExwX2owanpQYMlQGUA5EOzg+f/QKPlAPzuwPW9QOF1ASGoQXqmAakpwYAAA==

Like I could probanpy habe Therazone Mother in here righy? Or Rockbitter.Weapon for 12 damage with Walgre3ns Mountains? Or whatever the new cards are? I havnet even looked yet

1 Like

You only care because you go late-rounds with your deck. At first I thought you might be a warrior because the only thing on late-rounds that can beat a Warrior is very big stats like that (but Warriors are generally way too powerful at that point so at best it’s only something that registers to them and not something that devastates them) (this expansion the poisoning of the zilliaxes make them almost untouchable by minion stats most of the time (if it goes late rounds)).

If you played very fast aggro you would never see the Mountain (or if you saw it it would be so late that you’d know you have no chance to win even without it).

1 Like

The forums do not allow hearthstone replay links.
I tried to paste it but it said error no.
I did download it like you said and have been using it.

Yes the forums do allow hsreplay links. I’ve already explained how to include them

https://hsreplay.net/replay/ZdrzJZQhiUuMPanPQ3xG4S see… that’s an hsreplay link.

I have already mentioned how to do this in one of your threads. YOu have to type ` at the start of the link and at the end and it will be added into your post.

If you don’t add the ` before and after, it will attempt to add a hyperlink which are not allowed.

WHen you add the hsreplay link one can easily copy the link and paste it into their browers and watch the match in question.

I keep posting it and it gets posted but then it vanishes. My post with it.