How do I defeat this? Worlock "I win" card

After playing darkglare the worlock manages to finish the demon sneed quest on turn 5 by playing those cards that cost one and then when you play it you draw a card and do damage to yourself.
I dont know what they are called. Everytime they play one they get two put back in their deck.
so Demon sneed is finished by turn 5 they play those cards and play the demon sneed thing and then you are dead by turn 6.
What do I need to beat the demon sneed before they win by turn six?

Also WHAT WERE THE DEVS THINKING?

2 Likes

I ask myself this every time I play Hearthstone

1 Like

Sneed is a goblin, not a demon

1 Like

That’s the neat part - you don’t! Is t it wild

1 Like

I would also like some advice on how to beat warlocks. Several says to go with faster aggro decks but I feel warlocks still has enough removal for early minions that every time I put a minion down, it just gets removed and their quest gets completed further at the same time.

2 Likes

Yes it is wild. It would seem this is an unbeatable pre-made deck since their turn never ends and they never run out of mana because of darkglare.

Warlock have offered great decks archetype in the past, such as Demon Warlock, Reno Warlock, Zoo Warlock, Darkest Hour Warlock, Even Warlock etc but these were demolished by Questline Warlock and none single Warlock deck in Wild now is other than Demon Seed Quest. It killing wild format.