How do I defeat invincible, shamon I WINA card?

Okay sure lets see…

Nope, it isn’t. I even reread it for you. Maybe you should reread it yourself?

sigh

I mentioned Dirty Rat. I assumed you would get the idea from there yourself, sorry. My mistake.
Any disrupt that works similar to this will do the job, where you force the minion to be summoned without triggering its battlecry. And then you have Objection, and Okani.

I saw that, but the Dirty Rat is not preventing Jabbawockey, it’s summoning something else inconsequential. So I discarded that as it was invalid.

Same invalid logic as Dirty Rat. May as well say tracing the opponent IP address and finding where they live and cutting off their electricity, is a way to prevent Jabbarwocckey, it is a similarly ridiculous unfeasible notion.

So I guess I have to ask again I assumed someone would be able to answer it by now…How do you beat it when everything they do is designed to battle and survive until such time as Jabbawocckey can be played?

1 Like

I did not say it would be easy. What are you looking for? A card that specifically states “Shudderwock cannot be played this game”?

It’s like when people call Elon Musk stupid. You don’t become the world’s richest man by being stupid. The low IQ believe Elon just kept falling into good fortune by accident. It happens like magic to them.

It’s also a very low IQ take to believe someone was able to navigate themselves into being president while also being stupid.

1 Like