How changes you expect after MS will buy Activision?

How changes you expect after MS will buy Activision-Blizzard?

How much better it gets is the real question, it certainly can not get any worse. Blizzard has been dropping the ball on virtually every game in their arsenal, except perhaps Candy Crush.

7 Likes

till kotik still be ceo…i see only death and destruction, that man is an excellent businessman but a cancer for the videogames.

anyway there is a problem on top of the mountain: the inevitable has already done when kotik “pushed” the 3 blizzard founders to move out, so blizzard will never return an indipendent software house.
now we can only bet in how much time people will be bored to play very old games.

Project is closed, servers are turned off.

Abandon hearthstone.

Seriously in a few years I can see that. Unless they really do something to bring in players.

They’re trying hard to make money with skins lol

I hope I am wrong and things get much much better.

on HS?no changes at all

no idea why are people expecting changens

Well I proposed cycling the game around on the old content would be cheaper in theory, I imagine they could code the proper setup for this then have a minimal barebones crew with no new content being pushed out and just server costs. I don’t see any point in the additions they have made of late, so they could call that the final iteration of hearthstone.

I imagine that they might have a better perspective on things like realizing that hearthstone main modes, battlegrounds and mercenaries all being different game modes and probably would make them separate games and tighten up the main menu’s and launch side which in my opinion instead of this happening they changed the reward system to be not really any better for most, just different, gave us some changed core set which I don’t imagine is too important really and yeah… I just feel like they could have made the updates required to make it feel like it’s on par with other from loading into the game through to playing it.

Sack everyone who is in charge of gameplay in this game. They have no clue how to balance it.

Seriously, no clue. I bet you the average forum poster would have a better understanding and idea on how to fix this. As Crazyorloco said, they are trying to make money out of skins, lol, because the game is dying.

they know what to do but not as mind game oriented. they focus on selling packs.
they dont touch mr.smite and cannoners cause they are in the miniset. you know what there is inside and you choose if worth it or not. a nerf of them is a “nerf” on their earning.
they wont touch legendaries that cause problems but touch common and rare cards (see nerf on hunter and mage) cause a nerf on legendary is 1600-3200 dust refound= 1 or 2 “you choose” legendary.

2 Likes

i played dying games on steam so many times i know when people say HS i dying …they are lying

You are absolutely right there, they know what they are doing business-wise: looking for whales.

None! It will just enforce the exclusivity of its games as a way to kill Sony’s PS5.

1 Like

no theyre not. if they were theyd add every portrait in the game into the shop. ive been waiting so long for the ones i really want but they seem very determined to not let me buy them

They rotate back frequently now compared to years ago. You’ll get your desired skin soon I bet.

1 Like

I sincerely hope this game tanks soon and Microsoft sacks every single developer and a new team is able to make a decent card game out of it.

1 Like

Considering their announcement was mostly woke garbage, and hardly anything about improving the games or the workplace culture at actiblizz, business as usual. More buzzwords, less accountability, especially for countries that violate human rights.

Probably more shills and bots, if the company line here is any indication.

If only. A “dev for a day” contest and 99% of these issues would be fixed.

Unironically posted.

2 Likes

I work for Microsoft, and was part of a very different type of acquisition (Nokia).

I expect this acquisition will be more like GitHub or LinkedIn. I would have never thought to say “culture” will be a big improvement for Blizzard, but I think that’s going to the best improvement for their employees.