How Blizzard Should Have Done Votes

So it’s pretty clear that the community would band together and just pick one titan (and of course it would be Sargeras considering his lore relevance to the franchise).

Could this have been done differently? I remember they did a similar thing in Rastakhan’s Rumble where you got to pick your loa and I can’t remember if there was any downside to picking, but it seemed OK from what I remember.

I just feel bad not repping my boy Golganneth.

I did not vote for sargeras his not my faveroute why should i vote for him if his not my faveroute i get that if everone votes for the same titan they get their packs garanteed i just think it would have been more fun to vote for your faveroute and see if he wins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish I were as based as you

It still could. Just disqualify the herd’s ‘favourite’, that’d teach them. :grinning: On second thought, probably not, that’s an optimistic attitude towards their ability to learn, but it could be a fine lesson nevertheless.

If they didn’t give extra packs for choosing the most popular one then sure, people could choose their real favorite instead. I don’t know enough to have a real favorite but voting for the guy who stabbed the planet is pretty dang funny.

3 Likes

I stab the planet everytime I go night digging.