Homebrew deck error

Ever have trouble getting into a game after building a homebrew deck? I get the error…“There was an error starting your game, please wait a few minutes”. This lets me know these matches are rigged.

I think the shuffler sometimes has trouble with custom decks. That message possibly means there is some issue server side. Guessing a human is needed.

It happens even with human decks.

Once again, the amazing people who code this game broke something.

I especially love the “invalid sideboard” error on decks where I’m not running a sideboard, or zilliax.

Remember folks, just a poor indie company!

Remade the deck again, is not rigged, just an often bug :man_facepalming:t2:

The jump from “there’s an error” to “this proves x is happening” is unwarranted.

Last time this happened to me, I copied and pasted a deck code from wild to standard, and it didn’t like it, even though the cards were valid. I opened the deck, re-copied and pasted the code, and saved again and it was fine.

If Zilliax or ETC are in the deck, both are prone to cause weird glitches in the code. Usually removing and re-adding fixes that, too.

This happens even when switchiing between decks/classes after winning a match. Unless someone proves otherwise, its the algorithm not being able to match you to win/lose the next match.

you dont need to do it manually just copy the deck code and make anew deck using it

Indie developer. Don’t forget about that.

1 Like