Home screen crash 25 days without Hearthstone

look here I come looking for solutions, after all the Brazilian forum has not, heartstone has been in serious trouble for 25 days, when it hears the July 1 update the game just stopped working for androids below 7.0 specifically, support got in touch and said the problem is in the unity of the game. It is until today we have not seen solutions, what’s the bug? when you enter the game and install the game app updates and crashes, “heartstone has stopped working”… this is sad I am seeing many angry and indigined players not all have conditions to have a pc, in the Brazilian forum already has a post with more than 170 comments and relevant criticisms in the play store tons of players complaining about the same problem, I come here not only for myself and for many, who are dissatisfied and indignant with this sloppiness of the company, because it is a worldwide recognized company does not solve such a mistake , with a sad time of over 25 days … obg hope euphoric response.

1 Like

Look here that Blizzard is aware and follow for workarounds or updates to the issue: