Holy wrath card are "I win" cards

A card that cost two.
Plays one does 25 damage.
plays as second one, it does 20 damage.
There is litterally no defense against this or any way to counter it.
No wonder this gam is going out of business. Who would spend money only to be beaten by “I Win” cards. Why not just create a legendary “I WIN” card and if you get it first and paly it you automatically win?

1 Like

It took you a VERY long time to learn this combo exists… :flushed:

1 Like

The Holy Wrath deck was recently buffed with the change to Order in the Court when it was changed from drawing to not.
Rare · Spell · Murder at Castle Nathria · Reorder your deck from highest Cost to lowest Cost.

It basically means that you now have a perfect setup for turn 7 with Order into HW for 25 damage. Prior to the “nerf” you either got 20 damage (since Order would draw Shirvallah) or use Polkelt and wait for 9 mana to pull the 25 damage. Getting 5 more damage or speeding the combo up by 2 turns are both huge effects. The first means you need half as much additional damage to kill and two turns earlier is massive.

2 Likes

Lol

I’m sorry, but this is one of those combos you just have to laugh because the devs have boxed themselves into a corner. Either they own it and say it’s intentional, or they say oopsies daisies. Neither of which is good.

You’re correct. This is a mindnubmingly dumb combo and shouldn’t be a thing, but the writing on the wall says, “Guys, we REALLY don’t care about Wild. Just play it or don’t play it. We couldn’t care less.”

1 Like