Holy disconnects Batman!

What is going on tonight? I’m getting disconnected multiple times per match in BG’s. My internet is solid, the wife is streaming her shows right next to me.

I’ve been having similar issues for feels like over a month now. Not just in BG, but normal 1v1 matches as well. The pattern I’ve noticed is that the disconnects seem to be linked to certain visual effects in the game client. Most notably, when the rope appears. I feel like around half of the time the rope appears, I get disconnected only to reconnect 5-6 seconds later. This can be incredibly frustrating as sometimes it results in you missing crucial seconds to finish making a play. Alternatively, if it happens during your opponent’s turn, the history section on the left-hand side doesn’t show what happened while you were disconnected, so you may have no idea how your opponent just cleared your board.

Other effects I’ve noticed this happening on are the end turn button exploding from the rope reaching it, and specifically in BG, a reborn minion being killed and resummoned.

Blizzard, if you could please figure this out and get it fixed, I would be so happy as it’s terribly disruptive to gameplay.