Highlander Split?

Hi, I was excited for the highlander changes as I love to play actual highlander decks, but I see that only some of them were changed and some of them were not. Is there a particular reason for this?

I was wondering the same thing. I’d like to play Deck of Wonders in my highlander Yogg mage without shutting off my Zephrys

1 Like

I’d just like to play all of the no duplicates cards I have and not have to worry about them being useless because someone shuffled some cards into my deck or whatever. Having only some of them one way and some of them another way, is uniquely annoying and strange to me they either missed the old/other ones or forgot (or chose not to for some reason)

well those are badlands highlanders the others arent

That’s incredible! So the reasoning is…?

They only balanced standard and not Wild (for highlander I mean), that’s it, that’s the reasonning

That isn’t a reasoning though…and is also false (wild got a lot of balance)…so again, is there a reason?

It is ?
They don’t balance wild as much as they do for standard.
Maybe the change they made is only temporary and they will revert it when they hit wild ? So Wild doesn’t need to change if this is how they want highlander cards to stay.
But maybe for balance reason they keep them that way

So you didn’t read what you quoted

Lol okay, I see how you are. I won’t waste any more time with you, thanks for your contribution/“answer”

Which is contradictory since you reply, so I assume you’re still in the conversation, otherwise you wouldn’t have wasted time replying.

I gave you hypothesis of why this change is limited to standard only, isn’t that what you are asking for ?

There’s no wild highlander balance change in the patchnote. Sorry if I insisted about that since you replied to something I haven’t said.

Lol :man_facepalming:

You are truly special and I will pray for you :pray:

I would appreciate that you do not force indoctrination by commiting unconsented cult activities with unwilling strangers.
But thanks for your compliment and changing your mind, seems like replying to me is not a waste of time, since you said you wouldn’t anymore :slight_smile:

So since you seem eager to participate in that thread you’ve started, since you contradicted me, quoting me and saying it was false. Could you enlighten me with the “lot of balance that wild highlander got” ? Because I can’t find any.

Only because I’m bored at work with no work to do, so I am already wasting time. I could have dissected your replies and show you how wrong you are on all counts, but like I said, I see how you are and so it’s not worth the effort. I do appreciate your gall/chutzpah though, if anything. You really think highly of yourself.

So you say things you don’t think and read things that aren’t there, then invent personnalities to people you now asume they have and you’ll blame them on having when you do not like their replies :thinking:
That’s an interesting way of communication.

Not mentionning the refusal to attest the proofs given to you when we point out your replies to imaginary messages.

I’m sorry, but none of your stuff you’ve said is relevant here (hence my non-caring and non-replying to your superbness). I am not here to craft argumentative fallacies (or respond to the same) with a random (or at least unaware/ill-informed/ill-minded/wrong) annoyance on the internet. Once again, and still…I will pray for you :raised_hands:

So either take the loss, move on and stop bugging me (unfortunately I don’t block people, otherwise I would) just to waste your time and dig yourself deeper into the stupid hole; or continue, fruitlessly, as my free boredom time is almost up and I will no longer be replying to you anyway. Godspeed!