High Legend playing against bots (AI)

Hi there,

I’m having trouble in Standard high Legend rank, where I keep encountering bots (AI). The pattern I notice is that I lose a game against a real player, then I play against a bot(if I win, I face a real player, if I loose i play a bot again, in this cycle. This is becoming very frustrating for me. Previously, I used to play against players of all skill levels including those ranked in the diamond tier, but now, because my mmr is low, I’m only facing bots.

I would rather wait longer in the matchmaking queue to play against real players instead of bots. It’s easy to identify the bots because they all play at the same pace, super fast, and have usernames like “DeadlyPants” without any displayed rank. Can you please advise me on how to avoid playing against bots and instead be matched with real players? Or if you can explain whats going on.

Best regards,
ProAfas

I’ve experienced the exact same pattern/cycle. In platinum, diamond and low legend rank too. I think there are simply not enough real players anymore. In my experience bots are everywhere now. They are easy to farm, but they also make the game boring.

1 Like

Yeah, its fine when you play one or two times bots, but in the last play session, I got 50% matches againts bots, when playing for fun and trying new decks, it makes me not want to play the game u know.

1 Like

even one or two times is too many. I’ll wait in the queue.