Hi guys - Need Dust

I’d also suggest buying the tavern pass if you’re willing to spend a little money. The extra rewards/XP seem to be a good value as far as those exist in Hearthstone

3 Likes

Buying packs seems like a waste to me. That is, after a certain point.

I stopped playing 6 years ago, came back about 6 weeks before FOL launch. I bought one of the FOL bundles and about 20 packs of each current expansion. I also got the rewards track and FOL miniset.

For extra dust I think a golden miniset is the best idea if you can afford it. That’s what I bought to dust and create the cards I wanted.

This game is super expensive for new players, unless you’re OK with only playing the one loaner deck, or playing very sub-optimal decks for a year or two to catch up.

1 Like

Exactly what worked for me … i realized golds at least give 50 dust … each pack was 250 dust at least … many times you get 100 per card. Thanks

Dusting all golden copies is a good trade.

Also the wait for nerfs and dust cards works well (if you don’t want those cards)

I’m just a f2p player as well (ok well maybe $40 into it)

Playing arena with arena helper to help you choose cards helps, I use to struggle to get 2 wins lol, now I’m usually 3+ and that’s when the extra 50 gold entry pays off

2 Likes

Arena Helper? Is this through HSReplay?