Heroic brawl quest is interesting

if you PLAY 3 games, you get 1 skin for sure

if you WIN 12 games, you get a extra skin

i will be using gold for at least 1 ticket

the thread is
pay 1000
get skin no matter what
end of story

I was confused about why I have that quest today and why it lasts for two weeks.

I will not be spending anything on it, though. It’s a cash grab of the worst kind and players are strongly cautioned to avoid the mode.

I know people want the skin, but if you aren’t already playing in top, and I mean TOP, legend, you are very likely to get knocked out early and lose lots of resources.

PSA: DO NOT PLAY THIS MODE IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY PREPARED TO ACCEPT NOT WINNING MORE THAN ONE OR TWO GAMES.

It is most likely that everyone reading this will lose their behind on this mode and people should be prepared for it.

Also, for those that think MMR is not fair, wait until you get eaten in this brawl, lol.

4 Likes

im confused, you get a 1000 gold skin for sure, whats the issue?

the 12 win skin is the bonus

the 3 games played you get no matter what

and its a legendary skin

A skin is just a skin. There is no such thing as a “legendary skin”.

1 Like

right, and you can buy one for 1000 gold

What is this gacha game that skins actually have superior magical powers that help you win?

Damn copium

1 Like

you seem confused

you can buy 1 skin for 1000 gold

discussion now ends

If you have no issues with that and want to give them that much gold for a skin, have at it.

Most players don’t fully grasp the difficulty of the mode, though. They may have unreasonable expectations that they will recover most or all of their initial investment in their end of run loots. This is the false pretense I wish to dispel.

Also, they are not selling a skin, they are selling a mode that promises riches. It’s a huge gold sink right before they announce the mini set they will also sell for gold.

Mini sets are pretty much the best use of gold in the game, and it would be a shame if people spent all theirs on heroic brawls before the set is released… which is why it’s happening right now and not the week after the mini set.

It could be an animated, historically accurate, and full color portrait of Jesus and I wouldn’t care. This is not a draw for me.

I get people like them, and I hope the people that do enjoy this one.

I also hope they read my words and have a fair and accurate understanding of what it will take to get that skin… that might take six or seven runs to amass 12 total wins. That’s a HUGE price for a skin.

you pay 1000 gold

you lose 3 games

you get 1 legendary skin

you are missing the point

this thread is not about the 12 win skin

I am not missing the point. I am speaking from the years of QQ that I have read on reddit and elsewhere every single time this brawl happens.

If you want to give them 1k for a skin, do it.

No, it’s about the heroic brawl and the quest chain that was introduced to induce people to pay to play. It’s about marketing trying to drive sales.

I am countering the marketing hype with additional insight based on years of playing. If I stop even one person from making a mistake, I will be happy.

1 Like

this thread is, pay 1000 gold, lose 3 games, get a skin

you are bringing things in that are not the point of the thread

the thread is
pay 1000
get skin no matter what
end of story

You are an experienced player who understands that you will lose three games quickly and you are intentionally joining to get the skin with no expectation of success.

You are the exception. I am not arguing with you about gold for skin.

People need to know this brawl is a giant gold suck.

This is some psychological game going on here… Am I falling in a pit trap?

Whether this is a fact that he is trying to get an reaction from us or the community. I might have fallen into this pit trap.

Yes, you are. Blizzard is selling you rented pixels that have no impact on the game to avoid selling you other rented pixels that do impact your play which can be purchased with the same golds.

2 Likes

No what I am saying if he is just here for reaction. As if he is toying with us.

There is no way I should fall into this trap.

Is this thread a troll thread? This is some psychological game.

2 Likes

Like when the blizzard employees deny all the rigging under assumed names? /s

Lol, I don’t know what they want. I am not disputing the veracity of their claims.

1 Like

Wait legendary skin for 1000 gold? Which one is it? I’d pay that for a 3D skin.

1 Like

I agree with both of you. Neons warning is duly noted and sound advice. Watching streamers open their 12 win chests can make almost anyone want to try. However the prizes are that of a regular arena run otherwise. It’s mostly for sweaties that want to play the exact same deck that they are playing in standard.
At the same time, if you do like the DK skin they are offering (yes it’s animated) for playing 3 games, and have no expectation of anything else, then by all means go for it.

1 Like

oops gold frame is hard to figure out on naming

Well… I think I have already redeemed myself an idiot for falling for this. Well played.