Heroic brawl purchase button placement

After a support ticket was unresolved it made clear to me that I wouldn’t be refunded for buying a ticket by mistake I’ll post a suggestion here anyway.

My suggestion is to make the ticket purchases (1000 gold in game) to have a confirmation popup.
This comes after my silly attempt to check Tavern brawl this week not knowing it was the one I didn’t want to play and after double clicking the screen to enter it automatically bought the pass which I’m not intending to use.

This probably something that’ll by itself make me drop the game again and it seems silly to not have a confirmation screen and not offer any solutions for someone who bought it by mistake with weeks worth of gold from missions grinding.

Edit: the button to buy the pass for gold is located right after you read the rules of the brawl and clicked “I understand” it’s enough to double click and buy this pass by accident and not allowing a player any solutions to refund the gold in case they don’t want to play the mode is just bad.

2 Likes