Hero Powers; Fix Classifications

If fireblast is not considered the same as casting a fire spell, then why is the DK zombie a minion? It needs to be an even spread across the board. Not pick and choose.

Isn’t the paladin hero power basically the same thing?

1 Like

I get the feeling you’re not a happy hearthstone player.

1 Like

Doesn’t work unless you outright change the hero power altogether. Unless you think they should summon locations to the board.

Hero Power vs Spell. You think yourself a super smart capable card game developer. Can you not distinguish between these two things? Seriously, please, go troll somewhere else. Find another bridge.

Hero powers that generate tokens have always counted as minions. A shamans totems are minions. A paladins silver hand recruits are minions. There is a paladin card in wild that changes your hero power to summoning a 1/1 murloc, which counts as a minion. When a shaman plays Galakrond, the 2/1s with rush generated by your hero power count as minions.

When a Warlock plays Jaraxus, their hero power summons a 6/6 demon that counts as a minion. When a mage plays Jaina, their hero power can be used to summon that 3/6 elemental that freezes, I’m blanking on the name. And guess what? It’s a minion too!

If any class plays Finley 2.0 to discover an upgraded hero power from another class; and chooses paladin, shaman, or death knight, they will get a hero power that summons a minion.

So yes, this is actually applied evenly across the board. This mechanic has always applied to every class in the game.

Your question is so god damned stupid it almost gives me a headache just thinking about why you would ask it.

Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it.

water elemental

Thank you, I just had a total brain fart and blanked oh the name of a card that’s been around since classic. :rofl:

I read the title of the tread and was like ahhh this should be interesting, then I saw who was the creator and laughed. Not even going to read it.