Hearthstone Wishlist

Back in the early days of Hearthstone I used to post and update a list of things I wish existed in Hearthstone until the devs actually made them happen.

The old lists used to include things like:

1). More deck slots (when we only had nine).
2). More floors on the Ladder above rank 20.
3). Arena-like prize rewards for climbing the ladder, beyond just earning a card back each month.
4). To have Arena game wins count towards earning a golden hero portrait.

All of the above did come to be, and you can see why it can be beneficial to post ideas, which help to make Hearthstone a better game.

So post your ideas for features or changes that you would like to see happen to make Hearthstone even better than it is now.

I will list a few wishes to get us started:

1). An auto-squelch option. This is one of the few things that I wished for back in 2014, which has yet to happen.

2). The ability to copy Arena deck-lists like you can copy one of your Standard deck-lists. I would like an easy way to post Arena deck-lists for discussion in the forums.

3). The ability to choose a favorite card back for each different HERO in our collections. This would be a great and fun convenience for Arena and Duels players.

4). Speed up animations and actions for mobile players. This problem really limits the amount of actions I can make on my phone per turn as compared to what I can do on a computer. As a result, I do not take battlegrounds very seriously, and I will not pay money to support the mode until the mobile BG experience is improved.

Got any good ideas?

1 Like

More baseline health more classes more payment systems, more healthcare.

I just want more solo adventures with story and lore!

We need to see Ambassador Faelin again too!