Hearthstone stuck in loading screen (PC)

Today I noticed my game was running a bit laggy (freezing / app not responding) so after some research on the forums I decided to go into %appdata% and delete the “Blizzard” folder that contains the game’s cache.
After doing so and starting the game my computer was turned off by accident while the game was on the loading screen. Now the game is stuck on the first -closed tavern doors- loading screen.
I’ve tried:

• Waiting 10+ minutes on the loading screen

• Repairing the game through the client

• Restarting PC

• Reinstalling the game

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Its nice that Blizzard tells us to fix it ourselfs. Its their mistake and they should fix it. Lazy AF, i also put decent money in it and then u assume they will give u a decent game

2 Likes

lol 5 months and no support, good job blizzard

1 Like

This is a fairly common issue to be reported, which we’ve addressed in a few other forum threads. Our support article here can help with troubleshooting the issue. If the problem persists, please create a new thread or contact our customer support team.

As this thread has been inactive for some time, going to go ahead and close this thread. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion.