Hearthstone stopped working on Mac

@OpalElk can you please explain more what you did with F3… I’m still having the issue and using F3 doesn’t seem to do anything for me.

I need help. I am not understanding what you did.

sooo, on my MacBook (MacBook Air (M1, 2020) I clicked the F3 button (its like 3 rectangles) and once I was able to see both the desktop section and hearthstone section i dragged the hearthstone section into the desktop so i would exit fullscreen since I couldn’t click the actual exit fullscreen button.

Once it was dragged over to the desktop section it started working and I could see the game!!! Then, I exited the game, re-opened battle.net - logged in and when I opened hearthstone it worked even in fullscreen :)) i hope this helps my wording is tough to read lol

1 Like

Nice job OpalElk! It worked for me too! My MacBook doesn’t have the Mission Control button with the 3 rectangles but you can enter into Mission Control by pressing control and up arrow key. Once in Mission Control, simply drag the Hearthstone Window down into the main workspace and the graphics suddenly show up. Brilliant!

1 Like

so glad it worked for you!!

:smile: just wanna keep this forum up for people who are struggling!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.